Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $30. Offer valid for US only.
Our three lines of shoes: Smaller baby booties, See Kai Run first walkers and Kai big kid shoes, promote healthy foot development with their flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Not sure which one is best for your child? Compare the See Kai Run family of footwear lines to see which one best fits your child's age, needs and activity level.
All three lines meet the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and have been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance. About the APMA.
Style and comfort doesn't end with our shoes! Our colorful and playful organic socks pair perfectly with our entire footwear family.
Smaller, See Kai Run and Kai Shoes
- Flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Hook and loop closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Our leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction stands up to the needs of each age group.
Fresh Modern Design
- Hip styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
- Organic cotton blend for breathability and fit.
- Seamless toes make them "toe"-tally comfy.
- Non-binding secure cuff.
- Pairs perfectly with our shoes.